Writer : WPSF
||2009-06-12 16:58:17, 조회 : 5,690
| ARTICLES OF WORLD PROPOLIS SCIENCE FORUM|
Established on 17 February 2009
Amended on 30 March 2009
CHAPTER 1 GENERAL
Article 1 (Name) This Forum is established under the name of World Propolis Science Forum (WPSF).
Article 2 (Office and Address) The head office of this Forum shall be located in the Republic of Korea.
Article 3 (Organization) This Forum shall consist of organizations under chairperson(s), vice chairperson(s), director(s), committee(s), office(s), and others.
1. It might establish branch offices by each country or subcommittee(s) by each field, among others, if necessary.
2. The establishment and operations of branch offices by each country shall be defined in each country.
CHAPTER 2 OBJECTIVES AND BUSINESSES
Article 4 (Objectives) This Forum aims at contributing to the academic and industrial development of propolis, and the health and happiness of people through the international goodwill and interchange for the academic and cultural information of propolis across the world.
Article 5 (Businesses) This Forum shall carry out the following businesses to achieve its objectives stated above.
1. Affairs on the display and size of raw materials for propolis;
2. Affairs on the verifications of effect and efficacy for propolis;
3. Affairs on the presentations of studies and the hosting of academic conferences for propolis;
4. Affairs on any journals and other publications for this Forum;
5. Affairs on the general opinions for the industrial development of propolis;
6. Affairs on the international interchange and cooperation;
7. Any other businesses considered necessary for achieving those objectives of this Forum.
CHAPTER 3 MEMBERS
Article 6 (Types of Members) This Forum shall classify members into the following types.
1. Regular member: Anyone who has the knowledge and experience on propolis and beekeeping, and pays the defined membership fee to this Forum after agreeing to the participation and the objectives of this Forum.
2. Associate member: Any student who participates in this Forum as well as agrees to the intents of this Forum, and pays the defined membership fee to this Forum.
3. Honorary member: Anyone who is appointed under the resolution of the Board of Directors Meeting either as having great achievements for the development of propolis or as being recognized to be necessary for the industrial development of propolis.
4. Organizational member: Any organization as being recognized to have possible contributions to this Forum, including organizations and corporations related to beekeeping.
Article 7 (Member’s Rights) Any member who fulfils the obligations defined in Clause 1 of Article 1 shall have the elective franchise, eligibility for election and other voting rights in accordance with these Articles of this Forum, provided that any associate member shall not have the elective franchise, eligibility for election and other voting rights.
Article 8 (Member’s Obligations)
1. Any regular member of this Forum shall have obligations to comply with these Articles of this Forum and all the resolutions.
2. Any member shall pay this Forum the predefined membership fee and/or other charges which could be decided in accordance with the needs of this Forum.
Article 9 (Disciplines) Any member who might fall into one of the following items might be disciplined under the resolution of the Board of Directors Meeting.
1. Any member who degrades the honor of this Forum.
2. Any member who fails to pay the membership fee for a long time.
CHAPTER 4 EXECUTIVES AND EMPLOYEES
Article 10 (Types of Executives) This Forum shall appoint the following executives.
1. A few counselors and advisory members.
2. A chairperson (possibly having co-chairpersons if necessary)
3. Vice chairpersons (appointed with representatives by each country and possibly having one chief vice chairperson)
4. About 30 directors (including one director responsible for general affairs)
5. Two auditors
6. Secretary-general and deputy secretary-general: one for each position.
Article 11 (Election of Executives)
1. Counselors and advisory members are subject to ratifications from the Board of Directors Meeting.
2. Chairperson(s), Chief Vice Chairperson(s), Vice Chairpersons(s) and Auditor(s) shall be appointed by the Board of Directors Meeting.
3. Directors shall be appointed by the Councils of Chairpersons.
4. Secretary-general and deputy secretary-general shall be appointed by the Chairperson.
Article 12 (Tenure of Executives) The tenure of executives shall be three years, which might be extended thereafter.
Article 13 (Duties of Executives)
1. Counselors and advisory members shall be responsible for the advisory services to executives for the advancement of this Forum.
2. Chairperson(s) shall represent this Forum and preside over the Board of Directors Meeting and General Meeting.
3. Vice chairpersons shall support chairperson(s) and Chief Vice Chairperson shall act for duties of chairperson(s) during the absence of chairperson(s).
4. Directors shall be a member of the Board of Directors Meetings, which will consider and resolve to do the related affairs with due divisions for this Forum.
5. Auditors shall inspect the state of properties and business for this Forum, demand holding the Board of Directors Meeting, if necessary, and make statements with their opinions at the presence in the Board of Directors Meeting.
CHAPTER 5 MEETINGS
Article 14 (Types of General Meetings) Any general meeting shall consist of regular members, and the regular general meeting shall be held once a year.
Article 15 (Quorum of General Meeting) Any agenda in the general meeting shall be concluded by the majority of the attending regular members and any agenda with the same number of both approval and rejection shall be concluded by the presiding chairperson.
Article 16 (Resolutions of General Meeting) The general meeting shall approve or resolve to do the following items.
1. Affairs on the resolutions of the Board of Directors Meeting;
2. Affairs on changes of Articles of this Forum;
3. Approvals on the business plans, budgeting and closing accounts;
4. Affairs on the membership fee;
5. Other matters initiated by the Board of Directors Meeting.
Article 17 (Organization of the Board of Directors Meeting)
1. The Board of Directors Meeting shall be organized with chairperson(s), vice chairperson(s), directors, and heads of all the committees, which might be held by chairperson(s), if necessary, or the request with the majority of directors.
Article 18 (Quorum of the Board of Directors Meeting) The formation and resolution of the Board of Directors Meeting shall be done in accordance with provisions of General Meeting (Article 17).
Article 19 (Resolutions of the Board of Directors Meeting) The Board of Directors Meeting shall resolve to do the following items.
1. Affairs on the election of executives;
2. Affairs on holding the general meeting or academic conference;
3. Amendments on Articles of this Forum;
4. Business plans, closing accounts and budgeting;
5. Decisions on the membership fee and other charges;
6. Affairs on the establishment, amendment and/or abolishment of all the regulations;
7. Affairs on the dismissal of members;
8. Other important matters on the business performance.
Article 20 (Committees)
1. The Board of Directors Meeting might establish each committee to carry out businesses for this Forum, and the tenure of members in each committee shall be the same as that of executives.
2. Operating matters including the organization of each committee and tasks for each committee shall be defined separately by the Board of Directors Meeting.
CHAPTER 6 FINANIAL PROVISIONS
Article 21 (Financial Sources) The financial sources of this Forum shall be supported by the membership fee of executives, the entrance fee and annual fee of members, the permanent membership fee, donations, subsidies, and other revenues.
1. The annual fee shall be USD 30 for individual regular members, USD 10 for associate members (students), USD 30 for honorary members, and USD 500 for Group members.
2. The permanent membership fee shall be USD 300.
Article 22 (Accounting)
1. The fiscal year of this Forum shall start January 1st and end December 31st every year.
2. This Forum might establish any special fund accounting other than the general accounting.
The financing of funds might include donations for the fund from members and the related organizations, surplus from the general budgets, registration fees from academic conferences, revenues from publication businesses.
CHAPTER 7 SUPPLEMENTARY PROVISIONS
Article 25 (Amendments on Articles of This Forum) Any amendment on these Articles of this Forum shall be reported to the general meeting after its resolution by the approval of majority from the attending directors as well as the presence of majority from the registered directors.
Article 26 (General Rules and Regulations) Any provision not defined in these Articles of this Forum but deemed necessary for the operations of this Forum shall be provided by the Board of Directors Meeting.
Article 1 (Enforcement) These articles of this Forum shall be enforced on the date of the Board of Direct Meeting for the foundation of this Forum.